Do you need to maximise limited floorspace? Perhaps you prefer a single source supplier for your lab's power equipment? Test cells integrated into 19" rackmounting enclosures are now available from ETPS.
The test cells are available to be integrated with a number of our most popular AC and DC programmable power systems. This includes the bidirectional DC G5-RSS, unidirectional G5-SOURCE DC power supplies and EAC-ACS-4Q four quadrant power systems.
Each cabinet is built to order, so we can look to meet any non-standard requirment you may have. For example, the test cell pictured was built with the following features:
- 2× Amphenol Surlock 8mm (SLPRBTPNO) on rear panel within test space
- Transparent safety glass door with 2 channel limit switch to safety system
- Insulated base mat on DUT shelf
- Integrating cooling fan on rear panel within test space
- Opening (50mm diameter) on rear panel within test space for user comms
Along with an integrated test cell, our cabinet integrations can be built with a number of other features to ease deployment. Common options include mains cables, passive indication of any residual DC voltage, isolation monitoring of DUT cables and a panel mounted emergency stop. Switch panels with removable links can be fitted for modular systems. This simplifies the reconfiguration between series, parallel or independent use.
To discuss how our cabinet integrations can revolutionise your power testing, contact ETPS today.